JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Curling Wand tutorial

August 13, 2012

Who wants a hair tutorial?
Thought so.
So I'm going to rip this post straight off of Pink Peonies. Several of y'all have asked me for a hair tutorial with the curling wand and honestly this pretty lady already did one.
And Rachel's tutorial is much purdier than mine would be.
Trust me.
Let's digress.  Do y'all stalk her yet?  I'm obsessed with her style.  Her outfits and hair are envious.  I like to pretend she's my much younger (is she, Rach, how old are you?), more stylish, prettier, pre-babies counterpart.
Don't you want to look like this on a Monday?
Yeah, me too.

 Envious looks daily.
Told ya.
 You make it look so easy Rachel!
  *****
Also, I mentioned that I got my own curling wand at target and talked about the difference between the wand and using my hair straightener to curl in this post.
*****
Also, in very important current events, I'm guest posting this morning for my lovely girl Sam at The Peak of Tres Chic so be sure to go check it out!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! Do you have any idea where she got her iron?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love it! Thanks for leading the rest of us to great hair - I NEED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is fabulous! I need to start sprucing up my hair ... And I loved your guest post today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She makes it look so easy. Thanks, I needed this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for doing a little feature on my hair. So glad I stumbled upon your blog :)

    Sweet Southern Prep-It's an HSI Professional Iron :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha! I needed this tutorial so bad! I tried the other day, burned my ear and hair looked cray! good post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saw your post over at A Peak of tres Chic! I'm now following :) Loving your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen her before, so cute. I love my wand too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought a wand this weekend! Can't wait to try it out, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently bought a curling iron and i'm still trying to get the hang of it...it's not easy!..thanks for the tutorial.
    Just read that you were in Charleston the same weekend I was! Would have loved to met up with a fellow ORC buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been considering the wand but couldn't decide- I think this post just sold me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my wand-the curls are much better than with a standard curling iron. Still perfecting the look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohmygosh -- i just got sucked into buying onen of those waaaay overpriced wands from the mall. it' so hard to get used to the wand part, but I'll get there. thanks for these great pics!

    and is the prego friend someone we 'know'?!?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just might need to give that wand a try after all. Saw your post over at Sam's - loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk