JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Four Cheese Chicken Ravioli with Gorgonzola

August 21, 2012

So I promised y'all a recipe on Saturday and I'm here to deliver.  And it's only Tuesday.  Impressive right?  Well, you'll be more impressed when you read how easy this insanely yummy ravioli recipe is to make.  Seriously, a 10 minute dinner.
Ladies, put this one your supper club rotation.  You'll be thanking me later.
Now I have to be honest, this recipe is Sandra Lee style, semi-homemade.  But that's the best kind really.  So the four-cheese chicken ravioli is ready-made (I found mine at Sams Club but it's available at any grocery store, usually bertolli brand) but the sauce is all on you my dears.  And it only takes the five minutes while the ravioli is boiling to cook.  This recipe is intended for two but can easily be adjusted/doubled for more,  Also, it's all just a bit of this and a bit of that so don't worry about measuring.  I promise.  Also, don't worry if your sauce looks a bit runny in the pan, it will thicken up a ton once it hits the ravioli.

Let's have a look-see.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. Love the idea of topping it with Appples. And Sandra Lee may annoy the crap out of me with all her tablescapes but I do love an easy meal for weeknights. Will def try this, I always buy ravioli at our Farmers Market that this would be delish with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome, will be trying this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk about the perfect quick meal! do you think it would taste good switched up with say...goat cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, this looks and sounds amazing! Adding those ingredients to my grocery list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! Pinning RIGHT now for later use. Thanks, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious and I love that it is so simple to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arghgghgh! You had me at four cheese. I may leave the gorgonzola out as my stomach hates it..but this looks so so good!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the addition of apples! I think my kids would eat it too which is always a plus. Thanks and really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never would have thought of apples. It sounds ubber yummy, and even better is how quickly it comes together. Yep, it's going on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks delicious!!! Can't believe it is so quick and easy...I am definitely adding it to my recipe list!!

    Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! This looks delicious and super easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk