JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Macaroni & Champagne

August 24, 2012

Do you ever have days where you are bursting at the seems with thankfulness? 
I've been feeling like this a lot lately.  And I'm grateful.  For both the reality and the feeling.
I can't stop counting my blessings and being thankful that God has put so many supportive and loving people in my life.  I'm surrounded by positive people and that energy is catching.  And I'm most thankful for my husband whom I get to share this incredible journey with.  I love you.
And I love you my dear friends and family who have made this place possible.  And I love you my lovely readers for sharing in my life.  Even the ones that don't comment.

And I promise to follow this post with something super witty and smart ass that makes you spit out your coffee in exchange for indulging me in this {hormonal} love rant/

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. What a fun blog!! SOOOOoo nice to meet you :). Thank you for sharing!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Geezz! Now you made me feel bad for not commenting! Thanks - hope you know how happy you make us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent this to one of my gfriends who LOVES this combo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is so cute! Happy weekend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post, absolutely loved it! brought a smile to my face, thanks :)


    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I have had a week like this as well. My best friend has challenged me (and herself) to text each other every day with one thing we are thankful for. Such a good practice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all love you too!!! Even more than my incredible craving for Long John Silvers and an ice cold Sam Adams to wash it down with :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally get into those moods! and we looooove you too! thanks for bringing a smile to our faces each day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how full your heart is at this moment in your life! That alone - knowing how blessed you are - is such a gift. Enjoy those sweet babes of yours and all the lovely in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia, thank you for the reminder; no matter what we are going through, there is always so much to be grateful for!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk