JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Perfect Morning

August 23, 2012

Maybe it's the Thursday woes, but this week is dragging.  We've been super busy in a good way but it's got me daydreaming about a perfect morning all to myself.  
No husband.  No babies.  Just me.  

Ha!  A girl can dream right!
I can't even imagine what it would be like to sit in bed all morning in my pajamas drinking coffee reading blogs and playing on my ipad.  Amazing.  Can I put that on my Christmas list?
What's your perfect morning like?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

17 comments:

  1. this post makes me want to go right back to bed. Love the Ipad cover! May need to purchase

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for that day...in 18 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we take a girls overnight trip soon buy fancy pjs and share a king size bed please? And I am serious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's me, too!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have babies yet so I get to take a little time for myself in the mornings. Not to this level though...this would be heaven!! And I loooove those PJ's! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hah, thats actually what i did for my 26th birthday last year. It's all I wanted. I sat on my front porch and relaxed on the computer with a cup of coffee.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in desperate need of a lazy day around the house. No work calls to my cell phone, no laundry, no cleaning, just me, a Starbucks, and some quality time with Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds heavenly! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah yes, no kids? not for another 12 more years for me...course I'll be desperate to have the climbing all over me again as soon as their off to college many years from now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk