JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

The Look For Less: animal print shoes

August 24, 2012

So I have my friend Chassity to thank for tipping me off to these pony print flats.  Of course once I followed the link to Urban Outfitters and saw the price I decided I needed to buy the leopard print too.  Especially since I'd just been on the Madewell site and found the same two shoes for much more.  Now some of y'all might not consider $135 for a pair of shoes a crazy splurge but for me it meant I had to pause and really think about it.  And even then, I could only justify one.  And clearly these are both a necessity.  So when I saw the look-alikes for $42 a pop I threw them both in my cart and clicked check-out before I could change my mind.  And when I got my little email this morning letting me know they shipped I was super pumped.  No buyers remorse here. 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. I love these and have been wanting some! You read my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider them purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! This is random, I know, but do you ever check out Talbot.com for shoes? Sometimes they have ridiculous sales, and the quality is good. A few weeks ago, I got a cute pair of cheeta (spelling?) flats for $28. They are sold out now, unfortuntaely. And last spring I got three pairs of leather ballerina flats for $23 a pop (usually a $99). You have to look through some riffraff, but sometimes it's really worth it.

    Have a great weekend! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find at Urban Outfitters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the ones for less better! Funny how that works out sometimes!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got some leopard loafers from target for 20 dollars! Absolutely love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shape of the ones for less better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these! My leopard flats have seen better days and I was looking for a cute replacement. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I L-O-V-E animal print flats for fall!
    If you have time, check me out at:
    www.myboulangerie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I L-O-V-E animal print flats for fall!
    If you have time, check me out at:
    www.myboulangerie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk