JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

A Personal Post: What do you want to know?

September 13, 2012

I just can't get enough of these personal posts I've seen on some of my favorite blogs.  Basically, it gives an insight into the person behind the blog which I like.  I've also seen a few where you  share 10 silly facts about yourself, which while silly, is still fun too.  So instead of just telling y'all some randoms I thought I'd open it up here a bit more.
Just to cover the bases, I'm a really good reader but can only do math on an elementary school level.  I'm better at photographing food than actually cooking it.  I like white wine when it's hot and red wine when it's cold.  My wit and charm and sophisticated taste are clearly apparent if you read my blog every day.
Okay, so what else do y'all want to know?
I feel like I'm the worlds biggest over-sharer and don't really hold back much on here but you never know what people who don't really know me in real life are curious about.
Ask away!
Just leave a comment here with your question and I'll write a follow-up post answering all the questions.  It can be about anything at all, but please be kind.  No "do you think your toddlers eyes will fall off from playing on the ipad so much" or "are you worried your baby will die of obesity because they drank from a bottle type of questions".  (Answer:  NO).
Here is the time to be inquisitive and curious and next door neighbor nosy so I can keep y'all interested and engaged.  Not judgey.

Oh, and no, I don't live Pawleys Island.  I figured that's everybody's first question.


 I'm thinking if this post goes well we'll play a little game of who are you next.
Sounds fun right.





Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

26 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this post, I love these. I have been meaning to do one too so maybe I will follow your lead and do one after yours:) Can't wait to learn more about you! My question is what did you do before you had kids- like what kind of work? I feel like you are talented at so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning more about people. Blogging can be so lonely, at times. I would love to know what career direction you are most passionate about? My guess is photography but maybe it's art or design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to ask--how did you get started in blogging and what are your goals for your adorable blog? xx!
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my dear, your wit is why i lurves you so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. We should all do this. I guess I would ask how much time you spend blogging a week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you find your inspiration from for your outfits &/or your paintings, which I love?

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE Julia! And I totally don't feel like you're an oversharer. I dont really know ANYTHING about you - so you cant possible be oversharing. I just know the names of your kids :)

    Tell us where you went to school and how you met your hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got one! When the hell are you moving back here? You know so we can hang out everyday and make each other laugh till it hurts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh love it! I want to know what your favorite thing about blogging is... and how much time do you put into it a day? I'm trying to find a way to balance responding to emails and comments... do you do it as they come in or do it all at one time of the day?

    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I would also like to know how much time you spend blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO FUN! I see that you feature both fashion and interior design. Does one appeal to you more?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH I love this. So where do you live? And how did you decide to start blogging? And what motivates you to keep blogging? Sometimes I get so discouraged about my blog so I'd love to know how you do it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually moved to Pawleys Island this summer from Charlotte, NC and I am still getting the hang of things. I know you used to live here per your blog...so what is the local scoop on Pawleys...I would love to hear your thoughts about kid stuff/kid activities here, best places for casual eating and any other tips that only a local would know! Thanks and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What type of camera would you suggest for someone who is not a beginner but not completely advanced?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that we are all starting to get to know each other on a more personal note ... that actually brings more insight to how we all approach design and blogging! What's your idea of the perfect day?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this idea! Its been way too long since we've seen each other so I have many questions ;) However I will just ask 1...What made you move back to Va? Contemplating moving back to MD myself, although I really miss living in Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love if you moved back to MD!! Julia, we still need to get together when you are this way next! I miss you girls and love following both your adventures!
      xoxo
      Melea

      Delete
  17. Is there a blogger that you would feel star struck to meet?? Also biggest guilty pleasure- reality tv(Bachelor Pad is mine...)??

    Laura

    gracefullysearching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did you attract traffic on your blog when you first got started?
    Also, weren't you putting your house up for sale? Did you sell yet?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these! Ok, take your pick - What do you and your husband want to do when you retire? Where is your favorite place to shop? What's your favorite wine?

    ReplyDelete
  20. So fun! What's a typical day in your life like?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these! And I just remembered that I did one, and never got to my last round of answers! oops.

    How tall are you? How long have you known your husband? is there a story behind how you met or started dating?

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun post! Where do you dream of traveling to some day?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, you know I love your blog! My question, has it been easier or harder than you imagined to move to VA from PI? I love the clothes you picked out for your husband. Carl will be getting some of those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What books do you like to read, if any? What are your favorite films?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Typical day in the life of!? I'm a sahm too and I'm always interested to know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk