It's official. I need a pair of black skinnies. Like yesterday. No, really. Now that it's officially fall this new staple must enter my wardrobe asap. They're going to replace the leggings look I got away with the last few years because I was pregnant. I need to step it up a notch.
One of my dear friends in Pawleys used to laugh that every time she pulled in to the parking lot at the mall her sweet toddler boy would shout, "look! Mommy's hunt club". Well, let me tell you sweet little Fisher, this mommy is on the hunt.
And lucky for you little ducks, I will be sharing my finds. Much like my pink jeans adventures because the criteria are the same. I typically love citizens of humanity or seven for all mankind for all my denim needs. I also have Paige and J Brand that I like but don't love. And I have heard amazing things about Rag and Bone which I might try out for dark blue denim skinnies if I could ever figure out where to go find them. But those aren't going to work for the black jeans that will probably only last me a season with the amount of wear they'll get.
Here's the list
1. High-waisted enough to avoid post double c-section over thirty unavoidable muffin top
2. Enough stretch to glide over my thighs and allow for toddler and crawler manueverability
3. Enough sturdy denim to smooth out my thighs and ass. No lumps can show through due to high levels of spandex
4. Under $100. I don't really want to and just can't justify spending normal prices ($200ish) for something that will spend 99% of it's time on the floor in my living room or at a playground.
5. Make me look like a long lean stylish Victoria Beckham lookalike while toting my babes around.
I'll be taking suggestions along the way, so who wants to help a sister out?