JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Randoms

September 12, 2012

So the weather is amazing this week.  Sunshine and seventies.  My kind of outdoors.
When I do finally go inside at night to tuck the babies into bed I'm a busy little bee lately working on some projects so I'm just going to give you a quick little glimpse into my life this week and call it day.  Otherwise known as the phone pics dump ;)

 
My current go to look for day is the madewell chambray shirt that my girl Natalie recommended with shorts.  I'm pretty much wearing it every day.  I need to find something similar to add to my rotation.  Same casual and wearable materials but different enough to not be noticeably not changing my clothes.  Suggestions?
 And I wore my Banana Republic blouse I talked about here to my girls dinner on Monday night with Lindsay and Erin.  We went to Stellas, a little local place about a mile away from my house.  It was insaneballs.  Which is like amazeballs, but better.  Not the kind of place you can order a salad and glass of wine.  We started out with the saganki which is litterally flaming cheese.  It was just a giant plate of melted cheese and had it not been part of a table of food I could have eaten the whole plate by myself.  Probably the most amazing thing I've ever eaten.
 It's crazy how much older Tagg is looking by the day.  Now I'm all for the bubbles on a baby but now that the temperature has dropped just a bit I'm pretty excited to try out a few little man outfits on him as well.  I'm pretty in love with his little mini-matt outfit of a button down with fishing shorts.  I'm on the hunt for baby boy jeans next.  No wide legs, no cargo pockets and not too distressed.  Wish me luck.  Boy moms, you know my pain.
 Presh.  My babies are presh.  And they love each other.  And they are growing up too fast.  And that's all I've got for you! 




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

21 comments:

  1. You and your babes are all so cute. I can't even stand how adorable the little-man outfit is and the little lady's shoes are the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we share the same love for our Madewell shirt. The BR shirt looks great on you makes me wish I had gotten the same color as you. Your babies warm my heart, so stinking adorable. And try the Gap skinnies for Tag, I just ordered the blue ones too for Sterling and really love them. I am actually doing a post on fall shopping for boys soon so stay tuned:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful!!!! They look so much like M!!! It's cray. Loved that shirt on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in that shirt, and I wish I could rock a top knot like you!Those babies don't get me started on how precious they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys clothes..ugh. Gap and H&M have the best pants I think. And I have actually been able to find some decent pairs at The Children's Place when it comes to a more narrow leg. Also check out Next Direct online. I have never ordered from them so not sure about fit but they always have adorable stuff (for CHEAP!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, boy clothes. SO hard to find good stuff!

    I got my little man a 3 pack of 7 jeans at the Saks outlet here in Charleston. They are to die for! No weird pockets or washes or anything like that. Can't wait to get him in them this Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those babies are precious. and you look so cute in the banana blouse! I want some flaming cheese like whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Julia, seeing him in that little button down made me squeal with excitement! I want a new chambray shirt in a BAD way. Loved you in your new blouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your babies are so precious!! Love both of those outfits on you, that BR shirt is really cute. I'm also going to add insaneballs to my vocab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia! This is cuteness OVERLOAD!! We all already know how adorable Wells is and baby bro is KILLING me!! I love his little button up shirt and shorts. And you, my friend, look "insaneballs"! Hot Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both your shirts in these two photos!! I should have gotten the Madewell chambray but instead got the J.Crew one a few months back and it is not as fitted as I wish it were. And your babies are PRESH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you and your kid-o's are freaking gorgeous! And I love how the shirt looks on you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kids are adorable and so are you! I might have to get that madewell shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are those not the cutest little squeezable cheeks ever?!! I NEED that BR top, it's the perfect stylish, casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww... the babes are getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are presh. And they look SO much alike it's crazy. And flaming cheese sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your kids are darling! So so cute. You look beautiful in both blouses Julia...I love that Banana Republic blouse and so fun with your new necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So not to be a stalker, but can you tell me what playground this is? I have a 16 month old and sometimes have trouble finding a good "little kids" playground in Richmond. We tried Deep Run the other day and the kids were all big and played too rough!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wore my Madwell shirt today also! Pretty sure I will wear it every other day this week too. Ha! And as always the little ones are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so seeing you in the madewell shirt just solidifies that i think i really do need to get it. was at the store last week, and last minute put it back. now i'm thinking it was a poor decision! and that banana shirt is fab!! and your little ones are super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk