JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Rhinestones in the Country

September 11, 2012

Think pretty baubles are just for date night?
Don't kid yourself.  Sparkles are just as awesome worn with casual outfits as they are with your fancy pants designer clothes.
Here I am rocking the matte gold concave rhinestone disc necklace from INPINK way out in the country at my aunt and uncles farm.  I think I actually like it paired best with my Madewell chambray shirt and old cowboy boots.  It glams up and otherwise plain outfit.  For forty dollars.

Best part, you could win this exact necklace and matching earrings or something equally as fabulous.  That's right, Thirty (30) of you lovelies could be copying my new look if you go enter my InPink giveaway here.



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

17 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! That necklace is so cute! xx.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet face. So darn cute. Come see me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it in the pic and love it in person, pretty necklace for a pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooo pretty! The number 2 if you will. Love it and need it. It nothin' but tiiiiiiime!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two couldn't look any sweeter out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm how pretty are you?! Headed to enter...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, you're precious and all, but Wells' dress is so stink'n CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Madewell top looks great on you and love it with your new necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agreed! Sparkles make any outfit better...even your workout clothes...hhaha. That is a darling picture!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great photo of you and your sweet daughter. Julia you look beautiful. The necklace is fun with your outfit. I'm always up for adding a little sparkle to any outfit. My husband laughs at me because I have been known to walk around the house in my flannel pjs with a strand of pearls on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the sparkles, perfect for corn picking!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the necklace and picture. More importantly, could you do a tutorial on a topknot sometime?yours is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this picture of you and your sweet girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk