JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Accesories: Ten June

October 15, 2012

So happy to be here on this lovely Monday my dears.  As of last night, Matthew is officially back home after another loooooooong four day stretchy away.  Life is always more manageable when he his home.  And having an extra body at bedtime doesn't hurt either.

Anyway, I'm excited to begin a fun little series here on PIP chatting with some of our favorite bloggers about accessories.  You accessorize yourself and your spaces, so what's your style?  What's the next item on your lust list?  I've got a lot of great ladies lined up just in time to help us add a few new covet items to our Christmas list!

The oh so sweet and oh so new Mama Michelle, from Ten June is kicking it off with us today chatting about her love for leopard flats and fresh flowers.  Right on lady, right on.  PS-Did you know Michelle and I are both College of Charleston alums?  Go COUGS?  Oh wait, you've never heard that before?  It's because we don't have sports.  But don't tell Michelle that, I'm pretty sure she was on the swim team.  Love a fellow Charleston girl!
Thanks so much for stopping by Michelle!


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Peonies are my all time fav! And ditto on those fun flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peonies, leopard and leather are one of my favorite combinations! Still looking for the perfect leopard flat for my picky feet. Where are those from?
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mouth did not get you in trouble on this one that's for sure...great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to meet TWO wonderful CofC alum's!! We might not have a football team, but we do have a great basketball team, and a beautiful campus in a wonderful city =)

    Love the leopard flats!!! Such a great accessory. Stopping by Ten June now!

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this series and I havn't forgotten about mine it is on my to-do list!! I heart Michelle such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flats are adorable!! And I am a sucker for peonies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same flats from Target! Wear them all the time! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I am going to LOVE this series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leopard flats are definitely a great neutral! I wear mine with jeans, black pants, dresses and skirts:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this series and love Michelle!! Those flats are super cute and leopard flats really do go with EVERYTHING!!!!! I'm so jealous about the peony garden. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle is the best! ❤ Her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute shoes! Im on the hunt for the perfect leopard flat. Mine from last year on hanging on by a thread!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ladies, those leopard flats are from Target... can't beat that! And you crack me up, Julia... no one knows about the Cougs, swim team or not ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. anything leopard is a most for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk