JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Fall Sips and Scents

October 2, 2012

Two more reasons to love fall.
Sangria recipe found here.
My favorite cheap fall candle here.

*****
I'm crazy busy with photography right now.  While awesome, it's leaving me little time for being creative here as well.  I've been so fortunate to get my hands on so many newborns lately.  They're just the most amazing little miracles and I can't get enough!  I also am happy to report that we've had two very quiet nights in a row at our house.   All is well in my world. 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

15 comments:

  1. LOVE sangria...had a little bit (okay, more than a little bit) this past weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your nights are going smoother! I think it ended up coming over to our house instead. The other night my perfect sleeper got up 6 times! Shoot me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think of sangria in the fall, heading over now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for staying so busy with photography! sneak peaks pls :-)

    I need that sangria. now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater candle is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just dying for a Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte... but, I'm waiting for it to be about 10 degrees cooler in Charleston before indulging.

    The sangria looks incredible. Might have to add this to my list of things to try this fall.

    Xo-L

    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to try that candle too!
    I'm glad your little one is doing better(knock on wood).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute idea for a candle! Loving it

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sangria! Perfect idea. I never thought of this for fall, but what a great alternative to mulled wine and the like for places where it's still warm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the sangria and the candle look perfect for autumn!

    I am having an amazing Giveaway of Plush Pumpkins from Love Feast!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  11. that candle is so fall and festive. love the cable knit sweater look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk