JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

The Mountains

October 9, 2012

I'm baaaaaaack!
Hey friends!  Thanks so much for all of your great suggestions on reading material yesterday.  I will definitely be looking into that soon.  Also, on that note, I read my first James Patterson this weekend.  The Honeymoon.  Awesome.  Such a quick read.  Like a Lifetime Movie.  I've been missing out.

  So as expected we had an ah-mazing time in the mountains.  My in-laws and brother in law were there too.  Five adults, two babes and a dog.   Yet, it wasn't crazy.  My husband's grandparents were also up there this weekend and came over on Saturday to visit so Wells had even more adoring fans to entertain and Tagg had plenty of loving adults wanting to hold him at all waking moments.  I'm sort of feeling sorry for them this morning.  All they've got is me and some cheerios.
For the most part, Wells was entirely too busy running around having fun to capture many pictures of her.  She just doesn't stay still.  Tagg is still my little posing monkey.  It was pretty warm on Saturday considering but the weather kept getting colder by the hour and was in the thirties by Monday afternoon when we left.  Burrrrrr.  I'm pretty jealous that Matt's going back up there this weekend for a guys trip.  I'm thinking a girls trip needs to be planned.  Only fair.  Who's in?

I want to give fair warning to the family picture overload that's about to happen on here. 



 We're headed back at the beginning of November and again for Thanksgiving.  I don't really consider myself much of an outdoors girl but somehow this place is different.  All that nature is good for the soul. 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

35 comments:

  1. I loved every picture! I can't believe how big Tagg is getting! Such a beautiful family my sweet friend. and I am jealous of the cold temperatures. It was in the 80s here. Boo. and I always like girls trips! Btw do the Hunter boots run true to size? I am going to order Sterling a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think y'all might just win the award of most stylish family! Absolutely beautiful!!! Can you share where you found your blazer in these photos? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are beautiful! I especially love the baby in the hat pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the perfect getaway! And the matching pink boots are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are rockin' the pink wellies! LOVE it...and those pics of your children...made me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello beautiful, stunning, picture perfect family!!! Girl I can tell you have barley any makeup on, and excuse me you still look like perfection....no fair!!!! And girls trip YES please lets get it on the calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo sweet! I love the pic of the two of them kissing. Nothing better than a family weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids are so yummy! This is such a great age and time. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia - your kids are so darling! Tagg looks just like you (love his name). I love getting up to the mountains...my husband's family has a cabin up in the Blue Ridge Mountains in NC and we love going there...so peaceful and fun for the kids to get outdoors and run around! xoxo www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, he is the best little poser! You have the best dressed kids ever! Where do you find most of Taggs clothing? I want to avoid the whole little puppies and truck appliqué look and am having a more difficult time than I thought. Great pics, love the one of them smooching :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, cuteness overload!!! I can't stand it. Look at you two in your matching wellies. Cutest. thing. ever. I want to just squeeze Tagg. I mean, can he get any more adorable???

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious family!Love the pics! I'm going to have to buy those boots now -dang it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a good looking family! Glad yall had a great vacay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my good lord those pics of Tagg in his sweater and hat on the bench were KILLIN ME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. too cute! your girl in that fur vest and striped leggings, adorable, can I get that outfit in my size?

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is the sweetest picture overload ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pictures are so good! Tagg is a doll baby. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohmygosh! i can't even handle the cuteness! such beautiful babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your kids are absolutely precious!! They could be little J. Crew models!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the pink! Wells is just adorable and Tagg is the cutest smiliest baby!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the pics! Beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pictures and beautiful family! I read every night so I have a plethora of books to recommend. If you like James Patterson, Guilty Wives and The Beach House are two of my favorites. Go to the book section on my blog to see other books!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great pictures!! Your kids are adorable! I love your little girl's pink jacket, can you tell me where you got it?? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am dying over those photos of Tagg on the bench, beyond adorbs!!! What fantastic photos Julia, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all do the pics! Such Gorgeous babies.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's adorable the pink hunter mother And the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm melting over these pictures, and the matching pink Hunter wellies....

    ReplyDelete
  28. bring the family overload back soon! i have just found you and what an entrance!!!!!!! wow... beyond adorable... xx pam

    ReplyDelete
  29. I mean, can your kids get any cuter. Seriously, that little man of yours is all about smile'n for his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  30. matching pink hunters?!?! I"m dying! You get the cutest family ever award!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a beautiful family! I cant get over how cute your little ones are- the camera loves em!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ok:
    1. Can we start the girls trip yesterday? So there- just wish we could ride together...no one does ghetto cowboy like we do
    2. Think I might make one of those "Tagg in toboggan" pics my fb profile pic. Insanely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh gosh....if those are not the most adorable pictures...every one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk