JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Where the wild things are

October 29, 2012

Have y'all noticed how trendy this book has become lately?
It's inspiring photoshoots, costumes, diy crafts, and little boys rooms.
Possibly a certain somebody's First Birthday Party?
I can't even believe it's already time to start planning this.  But Tagg will be (officially with two g's now) 10 months old this week and it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas and then here before we know it.  I have a few other ideas floating around my head so I'm not sold on this one.  It might be better saved for when he's three and a real monster.

Also wish me luck that this crazy Sandy doesn't knock our power out.  No internets and canned ravioli could get old fast.  Real fast.  Wells will not be pleased if her shows are unavailable.
And don't forget to watch this reading with Christopher Walken.
 Seriously, funny stuff right here.


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Can not believe Tagg is almost one. I swear this year has flown by!! Love the idea of a Wild Things party. That used to be Sterling's favorite book we got so burned out on it because he wanted to read it every night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how fast our boys are turning one. It just dawned on me last week that both Lil and F's birthdays next month and I emailed my friend to whip up an invite! Geesh, some SAHM I am. No theme this year. Keeping it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my boy in the fox coat! Thanks for the feature! Stephanie @ Bellini Portraits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any excuse for crowns at a party is a good idea in my book. :) I think that would be a fab party theme. Stay safe today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a super cute party idea.
    We have the portable DVD player all charged up but that will only get me 4hours of happy 3 year-old. Crossing my fingers that we keep the lights on! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to need to post pictures of that party! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love this idea for a birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous party that will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet party theme!! I remember another blogger that did a cute one for her son Max...I think the blog name was Splendor or Splendid? It's Beth Dotolo's blog.

    Thinking about you guys...hope you stay dry and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with Sandy. Charleston didn't get much, a little wind and a bit of a drizzle. But all in all, okay. Though, I wouldn't have minded a hurricane day at work. AT ALL.

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys will definitely be in my prayers! I'm completely in shock that Tagg is almost 1. That is cra-cra. Adore the party theme. Gonna check out the reading right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're staying sage and dry! Love all of the WTWTA inspiration around!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is one of my favorites from when I was little! This would be an adorable bday theme for Tagg!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk