November 5, 2012

Dream Home Part Two

So I'm back today with another fully pinterest inspired dream home!  Of course this particular house doesn't exist because I pieced together all the rooms.  
But, isn't it lovely?  My favorite part, aside from the gorgeous exterior is that kitchen which would clearly open up into that sitting area with the pretty sectional.
And the glass doors from the breakfast nook opening up on that badass patio.  Yup, love that too.
The children's rooms are just enough traditional with a bit of modern mix to catch my attention.
That powder room has been one of my favorites since I first saw it.  And I'm a big fan of the comfy furniture in the living room that still manages to look formal.  Big big fan of the green.
 








17 comments:

  1. I looooove that built in storage in the kitchen! Dream homes are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and love these posts in general. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white and green. And I wish I have that much storage space in my kitchen. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep pretty much amazing. Love the patio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny... my dream home doesn't exist yet either. Loved the pieced together home. So many beautiful elements in 1. Really loving the glass doors...sigh...one day...
    -birdsofafeatherdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love the outdoor patio and the kitchen. I suppose it could exist if you built it :)

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please make this house happen, and then invite me over everyday???? It's pretty much perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tented bunk-beds. What little one would not want to sleep in that room!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was really drawn to the wavy glass on the china cupboards. Major love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those glass doors! That kitchen, bathroom, and don't even get me started on the bunk beds. SOOOO chic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm ready to move right in and not change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I. Can't. Take.It. It's so pretty! The cabinets and the kid's rooms are my faves. Oh and the exterior. I would die. It sounds like you have some volunteers for roommates and I would like to add my name to the waitlist please!
    xo
    The Now Style Book

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man. There is not one room I'm not in love with!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOOVE the dream home- the soft natural feel is so up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dying. That house is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!