January 1, 2013

New Years Resolution

 I sat down to my computer this morning to do a quick scan of blogs and Pinterest not intending to write a post.  I'm taking this week off, right!
But I found something that struck me as really appropriate for today.  This first day of a new year where we all make resolutions and promises to ourselves.  I didn't mean to find something that summed up my desire for myself and my family for 2013 and quite possibly a mission statement for the rest of our lives.  I quickly created a new printable version for myself to hang in our home.  I thought y'all might like it to print out too.  

This is good stuff.



 Create a life that feels good on the inside and not just looks good on the outside

23 comments:

  1. Boy, ain't that the truth girl! Now we need a step by step plan of how to accomplish that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is the truth!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great reminder! happy new year friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Happy 2013 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great reminder! Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a good reminder. Thanks for sharing. Also, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that quote! So much meaning, and so true!! I might just tweet that :)

    Happy New Year!

    New follower :)

    xo-Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very important reminder. Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this quote and so happy you took the moment to share it with us!! Looking forward to more great things from you blog in the New Year!!

    Happy New Year!!

    Xo-L
    brunchwithlaura.blogspot.com
    (formerly Simply Lowcountry)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. So very true! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this on Pinterest, too, and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆ From Japan.!! God bless you during 2013!
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a perfect quote. Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn't agree more! Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year Juilia! Although I don't comment too often I did read your post about Tagg and I've been keeping you in my thoughts. I hope that 2013 is kind to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the quote from your most recent blog post. Absolutely the best possible resolution for us all to make this year!

    Ellen
    Great {First Grade} Expectations

    ReplyDelete

Hey Loves, let's chat!