JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Meal Planning Made Simple: Week Five

February 25, 2013

Hello my little lover bugs!  We've got another week here in front of us.  Who's ready for some good eats this week?  I'm starting today off with a nice salad after a weekend of glutony.  No really.  Matthew and I had our first experience with Shyndigz and had the most amazing pieces of cake we've ever had.  Yes, there were multiple slices ordered and take home boxes that didn't last long at home.  My Richmond friends, if you haven't been to Shyndigz yet, GO.  You'll be amazed at the pure deliciousness of their cakes and pies. 

So back to our meal planning.  I'm most excited to try Tuesday's dinner.  It reminds me of one of my favorite Charleston spots Basil.  I just hope it can compare to the goodness I savor in my head.  Thursday's Enchiladas are purely for Matthew who's requested at least one night of Mexican a week.



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

18 comments:

  1. I need to start meal planning and stick to it -- all of these options look delish! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you must dish about Tuesday's meal.... I mean girl I better get a text after dinner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all over Tuesday's meal! Going to try that soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say I am so impressed with you sticking with this meal planning. Your menu looks fab for this week. My Matt insists on Mexican once a week too, we usually do taco night- you will have to let me know how the enchiladas are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot......that would be meal planning for a whole quarter for me:). My kitchen is just for resale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture of the southwestern chicken salad always gets me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! It all looks so wonderful. I have a fantastic and easy recipe for refried beans that I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This week looks amazing!!! Is there anything you've made in your weekly menus that you wouldn't make again? Would love to have reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I didn't know Shyndigz was a cake cafe! I thought it was just for wedding cakes and specialty party cakes! YUM! I am really partial to Pearl's but I love cake so will certainly check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am making 2 of these this week!! thank you my love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummm they all look delicious! Wish my man wasn't so picky!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stood in Harris teeter this morning and literally looked up your blog for meal planning inspiration. You are so good at it!!! Thank you- please keep it up! So many sites are all cream-of-whatever-soup casseroles- yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would you give reviews of the recipes you liked? I'd appreciate the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! Can I come over ;) Let us know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I made those enchiladas last night after seeing your post and they were a HUGE hit! I'm pretty sure it's the best Mexican meal I've ever made. Thanks Julia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk