JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Meal Planning Made Simple Week Four

February 18, 2013

Hello my little lovers.  
Everyone have a great weekend?  I've been in South Carolina enjoying a nice four day weekend my sweet family.  Which means we'll be on the road for the better part of today driving north on 95.  Which means we'll be getting take-out or pulling something from the freezer for dinner.  But I still prepared my five day dinner line-up and plan to implement it tomorrow after I can get to the store.  

Which got me thinking, what day do you grocery shop?  For those of y'all that are following along with my meal planning, does Monday work best for these ideas or would you prefer a different day of the week?  I know a lot of people have mentioned that they grocery shop for the week on Saturday or Sunday so would a Friday post be more helpful?  I personally know that I take a break from chores of any kind on the weekends and Monday morning is regrouping time at my house but I can try to be flexible with that.  And at some point I might need to consider cooking on the weekends as well.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Yay! I can actually eat some of this. Between my husband and I, we grocery shop everyday. It is pretty easy to modify to when and what we want to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrimp is my favorite! Everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a perfect world, I would plan my menu and grocery shop for the week on Sunday. This has yet to happen. I made the prosciutto and rosemary chicken a few weeks ago. It's easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i tell you this every time but i am loving the meal planning. we have no certain time we go. i would love to make one weekly trip and get everything i need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting my shrimp scampi post on your meal planner. I've made this several times now and always love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We shop after worke every Monday. Sunday is just too insane. People everywhere and lines are long. All of these look sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grocery shop at least twice a week! Love the variety of your meals. Can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin all these meal ideas! I made the hummus chicken last week and the man loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That BBQ shrimp looks yummy! Makes me miss SC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMM... all looks delish esp. the corn cakes, but sadly Carson would eat none of it boo!! I always grocery shop on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohmyword -- seriously, you'll cook all this stuff in a single week!!?? You're amazing! If it doesn't come from a Traders Joes bag, it's not getting done around my house lately. Thanks for this inspiration! I grocery shop on weekends, ick...but it's the only time I have to prep for the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Made the corn cakes tonight. Added some red pepper to the batter. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUM!!! I wanna come over Wednesday and Friday nights!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oo post the recipe for Friday please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk