JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Easter Dresses

March 29, 2013

 Happy Easter Weekend Friends!  In an effort to plan something special for your kids have you completely forgotten to dress yourself for Sunday?  Well, I have.  While the weather here in Richmond is really not cooperating, I still plan to kick off Sundress season on Easter.  Here are some of my top picks.  Y'all know I have to make each piece I buy work more than once so I tend to gravitate towards more classic lines in solid colors.  All you have to do is add in a fun statement necklace and you're all set.  But some of the fun florals out this season have me rethinking that.  I want to break out of my simple habit and go with something more fun.  What are you going wear?  Solid pastel or feminine floral?










 

 



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Cute picks! I am afraid that 60 degrees just isn't warm enough for me to don anything more than Easter pants and sweater.;)
    I am loving floral prints this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that peplum dress right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these dresses! I think the Mia Print (#2) may have to be mine :) I'm heading to Richmond, VA later today to be with family for Easter weekend. Hope the weather shapes up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful. Yep, just last night I scrambled to the kids' closets to figure out what they'll wear and I still haven't even thought about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really great ones, but the mint one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No kids for me, but in the rush of finals I have definitely not thought about what I'm going to wear. No time to shop so I will have to raid my closet, but I'm loving the mint side peplum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This weather is totally screwing with the adorable bubble planned for my 14 month old. I haven't even gotten to myself yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one is really talking to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these but you know I am sucker for Tibi and hot pink. Happy Easter Sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable dresses, but I must warn... The Shoshanna Freyja dress is running TINY in the arm holes and across the chest. That's all. :) Love your picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your choices! But I need to get some spray tan going before I show off these legs!! Hope everything went well at Tagg's appt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have great news for you...that Alice and Olivia dress is at the Innsbrook Marshall's!!! I just saw it there on Thursday...if you rush on over tomorrow you may be able to get your hands on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk