JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Happy Saturday

March 23, 2013

Happy Saturday my loves.  I hope everyone is enjoying this little break through sunshine today.  I'm headed up to DC for pictures and I'm so excited to kick off the Spring season today with two little nuggets in Bethesda.  Make sure you email me if you're interested in photography sessions in the Richmond or DC area.  And y'all know you Charleston girls can lure me down in a hot second so let's get some dates on the books!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip up here! I am totally emailing you to try and fit in some family pics before we head back down to GA this Summer : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! It's raining in Atlanta. Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this quote on pinterest -- gotta love Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am interested in your d.c. area sessions...please email me, we are in alexandria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Your comment comes up as no-reply blogger so I can't email you. Feel free to send me an email at juliakyleryan@gmail.com and we'll get something set up!

      Delete
  5. I love the quote! Hope the day of photography goes great. Erica
    ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk