JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Life Lately & Link Love

March 15, 2013

Life Lately

Well I feel like I'm going to jinx things by shouting it to the world but things are going better with the house hunt.  We're actually under contract *fingers crossed* and are waiting on the court to officially sign off on our offer.  Remember the first house we fell for, well she's the one that's almost ours.  But it's a tricky situation because the couple who own the house are getting divorced and there are two sets of opposing council plus a mediator with a court order to sell.   Remember when one of the attorneys passed away the day after we submitted our first offer back in January?  Well we've been back in negotiations with them for weeks.  We submitted a new offer, negotiated, rescinded our offer.  And did it again.  This house just keeps coming back to us.  Once it's approved by the court *fingers crossed* we still have the inspection to get through.  I'm not counting this chicken until she's good and hatched.

I got a much needed hair cut (we're talking inches and inches chopped off) and tried my hand at styling it like this.  I realize how bad I am at selfies.  I need my teenage cousins to teach me some tricks.  It also made me realize how desperately I need a new phone and how important it is to keep said phone away from slobbery fingers, soy milk bots, and playground sand.  Doesn't do much to improve the itty bitty camera lens.  We all have an iphone right but me right?  #whitegirlproblems

Link Love
 1. I'm having a girls night tonight with some ladies from high school and I plan to wear this blouse with my all -time favorite jeans but I have no clue what shoes. 


2. I'm completely obsessed with Bryn Dunn's living room featured on La Dulce Vita.  Lady does a fab livable sophisticated neutral.  I could move right in.

3. Did you see that everyone's favorite wedding blog now now started a home blog?  Style Me Pretty Living does not disappoint.

4. Erin's gorgeous Marbled Easter Eggs are making me rethink my boring dip and dry set-up.

5. I plan on making a version of these banana split bites for the kids this weekend.  I'll have to improvise a little bit with Tagg's allergy.  Wells will be all over helping me in the kitchen I'm sure.


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

21 comments:

  1. Hooray for under contract! Fingers crossed!!
    Your haircut looks great. I am desperately overdue for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way for the house! That's so exciting! Cute hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that crazy divorcing couple would come crawling back. Just the the bad boyfriend you leave, oh does he want you more now. TMI? Love the new haircut, and great styling. Easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the house!! Good luck lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that blouse in the pink and the blue. It's one of my faves. Especially since they were $30 each. The only thing I'm sad about is that they didn't have the green one in my size.

    And yay for the house!! So exciting, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks amazing! Fingers crossed on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKay so A. your hair looks absolutely gorgeous! I love that cut on you! B. what a nightmare with that house-fingers crossed for you that everything works out!! and C. have a great weekend!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I don't comment on blog as much as I should, but your hair!! It looks freakin amazing... kind of inspiring me to chop mine off, too. I also have that shirt. I got mine for $25 at the outlet during a sale. I'll wear mine with jeans and chunky wedges, a colorful pump, or boots. Love it!

    www.XoLindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome - fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fingers crossed on the house front!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah!! On the house contract! So exciting- fingers crossed it all goes smoothly. Love your hair it looks freaking fabulous and Bryn's room is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheers to girls night! Have a good time and I'll keep my fingers crossed on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So hope you get the house...dying to see!! Love the haircut...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks great! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pink blouse on you, just wishing oh so much it was a girls night with your fave college pals, not HS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok that haircut looks AMAZING on you! Good luck with the house, it looks like it is meant to be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh, good luck with the house!!!

    Liking the new haircut and those eggs are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk