April 26, 2013

Current Obsessions



By far my favorite picks of the week.  It's been a doozy couple of weeks and I plan on treating myself in the name of Mother's Day.  That works in your house too right?  I want both of these swimsuits.  I've resigned myself to only wearing one pieces.  But I will wear them proudly.  No frumpy mom suits over here ladies.  I'm also loving that chevron dress and the warby parker shades.  I pretty much need them.  I also die over those shoes and bag.  Such classic pieces.
________________________________________________________________________

I have discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude.  Judith M. Knowlton
________________________________________________________________________

We a really busy and exciting weekend ahead.  Today is especially jam packed with goodness.  I can't wait to share it all with you on Monday.  Happy Weekend my friends!

17 comments:

  1. That first one piece has been haunting me. Adore it. I am a huge fan of one pieces too. My tummy just ain't pretty in a two piece. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top suit is to die for. Both of them are. Love it. Good luck this weekend, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those suits and the striped dress! Treat yourself ...you deserve it! Hope your weekend is fun, everyone healthy and happy!
    Xo Nancy
    Powellbrower.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with 1 pieces lately, and I'm now obsessing over that 1st one. Too bad it's almost $300. EEK! After reading Natalie's post today on finances, I'm feeling guilty for taking a second & third gander at that beauty. Great picks, none the less!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those swim suits are GLORIOUS!!! maybe in a few more months I could fit my arse into one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to everything, seriously. Enjoy the weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those swimsuits are adorable!! I have been looking for a cute one-piece for the summer to mix it up a bit....great finds!
    -Brittany
    www.classicallyb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that quote. That one piece is spectacular! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a chevron fan, but that dress is STUNNING!! I love the suits too - great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the marsyia suit :) Love so much. And girl, whatchu up to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds this week, especially the quote. It's a nice reminder. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying over that dress! I too have retired the 2 piece and will be adding your swim picks to my list. Very un-mom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those swimsuits!!! So happy that one pieces are "cool" again...I need to finally buy some!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swoon over all the swimsuits you post!! That black one is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so bummed -- the maxi dress is not available in my size --- but I am getting the suit! GREAT stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I just want you to know that your current obsession with Tory's black Robinson bag will not disappoint! I use mine all the time! I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Loves, let's chat!