JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Instagram | Beckwith Interiors & Collection

April 5, 2013

Happy Friday!  I, for one, am really excited about the weekend.  I have a few photo shoots on the books and plan to enjoy the sunshine with my family.  Now that the kids are just a bit older we have been having the best time with them.  Follow along on all the fun with me on instagram.  Yes, I decided to officially become obsessed with instagram this week.  I'm a newbie with a pretty boring life so don't expect anything too amazing.  But I do promise to post more than just pictures of my kids or dinner.  I think.  Okay, I'll do better with that part.  Are you on instagram?  What's your name? What do you post?
 __________________________________________________

I know you recognize Beckwith Interiors but have you heard of Jamie Beckworth Collection?  My sister first introduced me to her work and I've been blown away each time I see it.  They produce innovative and creative wood tile design.  The new embellished collection is insane!  Imagine the possiblities.  I'm pretty sure her work is out of our price range but you could splurge on a fireplace mantel or maybe in your kitchen or a small feature wall.  Such a showstopper!


 And some of of my favorite Beckworth Interiors.




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. I have been crushing on that tile for a long time, especially the Moroccan shape.
    I just started using Instagram and my 15 yr,-old daughter had to show me a few things. I just post my art and my little girl mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I could be happy in that last picture, I have porches on the brain. Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...just started following you on Instagram! I'm a newbie as well to it. How funny because I have been coming across a lot of newbie to Instagram bloggers...I thought I was the only one!! And these tiles are amazing. So beautiful. I want to learn more about them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love those wood tiles! Instagram is the best! Twitter stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how excited I am you are on Instagram!! Love keeping up with you thru daily pics! That wood detailing is amazing! Have a great weekend sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how fab it is that your are on instagram now!! I am such an addict :)

    Have a super weekend & enjoy happy hour!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those wooden tiles and all the possibilities! Her work is wonderful. Have a great weekend Julia.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kitchen is to DIE for. I especially love the Moroccan tile. I was so glad to find you an instagram after you liked one of my pictures. I'm jenblount over there. I have to admit I was pretty stoked for one of my fave bloggers to have liked a random picture of my sofa. Enjoy instagram, you will be crazed over it before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a Nashvillian like Jamie and love, love all of her work. I was lucky enough to tour her previous home on behalf of a local magazine. Her home had a STUNNING poolhouse (pics 6&7 are from the poolhouse) complete with an insane lucite wine cellar. Her tiles are fabulous too!

    Cheers!
    Madison
    cozymajestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great pictures. I've seen that you love to take pictures of your collection. Why don't you upload it on Instagram?. I'm sure Instagram users will love this photos and let us see how many you can get by these images. But if you really want to show this pictures in many people you can use the buy instagram likes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk