JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obsessed

May 1, 2013


 ___________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I must say that y'all are a much more patient lot than I am by far.  My greedy impatience would have won out and I would have voted for a full house tour with to-do lists asap.  Since you're willing to wait, let's get back to blog talk and my current obsessions and leave the house talk on the back burner for a few more days.  Instead I focus on all the pretties above.  So Spring.  So glam.  So need to be mine.

And for your good nature I have decided to gift you with a little Instagram update later today with pictures of the dark wood paneled family room transformed to all white with a bucket or two of kilz.  So if you're not already following, be sure to do so here.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. I love that Anthro blouse too, but my husband would HATE it!!! So, it sadly won't be moving into my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice bucket needs to be at my bar pronto! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about the ice bucket and leopard pillow.I'm surprised that the ice bucket is such a reasonable price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO going to comment yesterday for the FULL house tour ASAP...but when I realized I was like the *only* one, I decided not to...patience, not my virtue! Can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those chevron glasses -- so cute! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be group think! There are 4 things here that I can't take my mind off either...and number one are those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect post for the first day of May! Love it all. Especially that tote! Must look into that for the summer.


    And please don't hesitate to post lots and lots of pics of your new house! I can't wait to see it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful picks, I am particularly in love with that blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been DYING over that Anthro top since the first time I saw it. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top from Anthropologie is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wanting that ice bucket and tote. love them. and I am impatient:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that pillow and ice bucket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk