JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

House Tour: Brigette's Nursery

May 2, 2013

I'm sure y'all have seen Brigette's nursery on Lay Baby Lay.  I'll be honest, I don't hop over there much anymore since I've moved from baby making to baby raising mode.    But I was recently led back after pinning some gorgeous zebra art hung on Hadley Fireworks wallpaper.  You know those are two of my favorite things. Of course I loved the whole space.  And that green color on the walls? Wow.  Be sure to go check out more pictures and all the sources and details here.

Imagine my surprise and excitement when I read on to see that she created a similar piece in pink and one in blue for sale on Society 6.  Wouldn't they be just gorgeous in Wells' new room.  She created one set with dr. suess quotes and another with bible verses like she used in Brigette's nursery.
Do you love it as much as I do?
 via



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

19 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness, what a beautiful room, it's insanely gorgeous! I need that wallpaper in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many incredible things in that nursery! That wallpaper, those zebras, the sconces, that gold tray, the pillow! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never tire of that wallpaper. And I'm getting ready to use a similar green so this encourages me that I'm going in the right direction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun, and different! I love it. I know youre spinning with ideas for your new house!!!!! When is the move-in date? Best of luck!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrower.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been swooning over that nursery since you pinned it. I love it. I have no babies & I'm not expecting any babies anytime soon, but I want to have that nursery in my house anyway. It's better than any grown up room!

    www.XoLindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wallpaper is killing me and I need that mid century dresser. The curtains and cornices are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous! it will be a perfect tween room later on too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great room. I would love to use that wallpaper somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bold, beautiful and Happy!! Loving that Green and Pink! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yesss!! I've loved those prints ever since I saw them in the nursery!!! You should definitely put one in Well's room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those Zebar prints so much. And what a cool inspiring nursery! You should totally order them for Wells big girl room they would look amaze!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all. the wallpaper. the green paint. the sconces. the zebra prints. simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this so much. I just can't get over the layers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Especially how she used the wallpaper on just one wall, and still used bold colors on the remaining. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well crap, this makes me want to redo Izzy's entire room!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, thank you so much for featuring Brigette's nursery! I appreciate it so, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely looove the zebra wall art!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those zebra prints are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk