May 7, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide


 ____________________________________________________________________

I've put together a little Mother's Day Gift Guide to help you out just in case you still need something for your mom. Or let's be real, an excuse to buy something for yourself.  I'm pretty sure my husband will tell you he bought me a house for Mother's Day (how many holidays does that work for anyway?).  He's removing wallpaper and painting the entire house for me so that sweat equity does go a long way in my heart.  But here's my list just in case Wells and Tagg want to earn back a little of the brownie points they lost in the middle of the night over the past year.

17 comments:

  1. Love your list. The house is a pretty good gift but you still deserve a little something else! I want that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom would laugh at me if I bought her any of this, but I'll take it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to the kentucky derby over this weekend and thank God I have hunters. you won't regret it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could get behind this one for shizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband pulls out the 'i bought you a house' for pretty much every occasion he can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bough that candle and it is amazing!!! yeah he can totally pull out the house card on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love everything! The hunter boots are an awesome color.. and that bag. OMG!

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That scarf is beyond gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore the scarf and the Lucite tray is perfect!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha we settled on our new house on my birthday in February- my husband loves to remind me that he bought me a house for my birthday :) I love all of these- esp the Hunters and the scarf! You totally deserve one

    ReplyDelete
  11. That scarf is so so gorgeous. I want it for myself!

    Lemon Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andddddd now I have another thing to add to my Mother's Day list--that boot are adorable and just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that big & colorful scarf - would look great with a clean white T and a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Hunters in that color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!