JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Snow Pea and Feta Pasta Salad

June 6, 2013


Hey friends, I'm officially back from vacation and all moved into the new house!  If you follow me on Instagram you might have already noticed that I'm posting pictures of the new house all day.  I'm just so freaking excited about it!  

I also wanted to share with you my new favorite lunch.  I've been making this Snow Pea and Feta Pasta Salad on the regular and dishing it up for lunch and dinner.  Matthew was super skeptical at first but loves it now.  The picture doesn't look all that exciting but I promise it's delicious!

S N O W P E A  &  F E T A   P A S T A   S A L A D
Just toss it all together and chill
Rotini Pasta
Feta Cheese
Breanna's Rose Blush Vinaigrette (my all time favorite and a must have pantry staple)
Snow Peas
Salt & Pepper to taste

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving in. Now the real fun begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. So excited for you to be moved in!!! Can't wait to follow your progress. Congratulations on your new digs!
    xoxoNancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! You could use the tri-color rotini noodles to give it more color (if you really cared). Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!! Post more house pictures pls, can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breanna's makes a good dressing! I will have to try the blush vinaigrette. I like the one with the artichoke on the bottle...not sure what it is called! So exciting that you are moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just put the Brenna's on my list for market. I've never tried it but can't wait to tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks yummy! We LOVE feta after visiting Greece so I'm going to have to try this out. Perfect side dish to take to a cookout, too. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!! Her poppyseed dressing is amazing in a pasta salad, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing daily photos of your new home! I can't figure out how to get a log in for Instagram on my mac though, so I can't comment :-( I was wondering, what paint colors did you choose for your trim and neutral wall color? I have been pinning away neutral paints, but am so undecided. In our last house, we did a reno and I used BM Gentle Cream throughout with accents of BM Woodlawn Blue and SW Creamy for the trim. I def want to use Creamy and Woodlawn Blue again, but want something a bit less yellow-y and a but more gray/greige without reading dull and gloomy, instead of the Gentle Cream again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Brianna's dressing! I also love feta so I must make this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~~
    http://ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/womens-clothing/womens-dresses/c-124/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk