JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obsessed: Favorite Table Top Styling Accessories

July 23, 2013


___________________________________________________________

There is absolutely nothing I like more than styling a room.  Pillows, table scapes, bookshelves, and mantles.  I don't think I ever quite get it perfect, but that's part of the fun.  It's a lot easier to rearrange your coffee table arrangement than your whole room.  Much cheaper too!  Poor Matt is always coming home to a new vignette.  It's a stress reliever for me.  I like to control the pretty I guess.  Anyway, I haven't really had a chance to do this level of design in my new house because we're still getting her bones in order.  But a girl can dream.  And scheme!  Some of my favorite elements in a table vignette include pretty books, trays, candles, and ginger jars!
What are your favorite elements on a table?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. You've got great taste and your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The remote and a glass of wine! I kid...sort of :) "Control the pretty" - I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and want all of these things!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those monogram plates!! I am in love with these candles -http://www.rosyrings.com/botanical_candles.asp. I have spicy apple out and I swear I just have to light it feel like the room is complete (even if there are toys every where). It's my one must have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a new product coming out very soon that is a perfect table top accessory. It's adorable and yummy. I won't ruin the surprise for your readers here but if you are interested in being a part of my free sample send out at launch please let me know. I'd be happy to send you some!
    Trixie Wilkie
    Adorable Studio, Blowing Rock, NC
    adorableparty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have you over to control my pretty! I love picking out the pieces but I'm terrible at putting it all together. We're having a built in with shelves made for the living room and I'm already stressed about styling it! Those white ginger jars from C. Wonder are calling my name! (as are about 100 other things there - love that store!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round up...is it sad I have pretty much everything on this list :/...great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I love accessories and I am constantly changing up my coffee table arrangement. I am turning into a coffee table book hoarder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to know how all of you girls can have all these great accessories out when you have young kids??? I have had to put away all my great coffee table books/accessories because my 22 month old is into everything! I feel like my house looks so blah right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that feather tray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could own it all! Love everything you have here! One day I hope to have a coffee table to decorate. It's currently out of the way, to open up some space for baby strollers and small bikes! One day, one day...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Styling is so fun! I love to play...things end up in all different rooms around the house! Bryce and I have been revamping some rooms and moving furniture around and I think he's ready for school to start back up, because every day he comes home, I've started a new project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk