JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

New House: Dining Room Progress

July 30, 2013

Y'all asked for more pictures of our newly transformed dining room and this morning you shall receive.  I think we all need to give a big public YOU ROCK to my husband for slaving away in this room peeling off layers of wallpaper one inch at a time and then immediately switching into painting mode to get this room ready for me in time for Wells' Birthday Party.
The coral desk and the Audubon print are supposed to stay.  They were just for the party, like the plastic flamingo flower arrangements on the table.  But, I'm kinda loving them in here.  Of course I am.  Matthew, not so much.
Just like the rest of the downstairs, the walls are Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore and the trim is Sherwin Williams Designer White.  Like usual, if you have any other questions about sources or details just leave a comment or email me and I'll be sure to include the information in a follow-up post!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

21 comments:

  1. What a transformation! It looks gorgeous and I say the Flamingo needs to stay I love the pink in there! Is that other painting your work? I absolutely love it- would love to get you do something for our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and I also love the splash of pink in there! High five to your wonderful husband for all of his hard work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good girl, and that coral desk is a must stay, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! It seems like such a spacious room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! I say the desk and flamingos must stay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Enjoy seeing the transformation of your new house! Beautiful dining table and chairs and I love the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang... removing wallpaper is the worst. I'm smitten with that table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posh as always Julia! In love with your light fixture dear. Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! I really like that coral desk in there. It's unexpected, and you can totally make it work in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What are some of your favorite sources for art work? I'm moving to NYC and looking for some pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind of love the pink in there! I have the exact same dining set as this one, and I'm getting ready to paint the chairs white and upholster them with a luscious navy velvet...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the light! Will you share the source?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dining set looks great in there! Love the flamingos too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks so good! Kudos to both you and the husband. Also, did you paint your coral desk? If so, I'd love to know the color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so beautiful
    http://www.ccchinachic.com/products/home-products/c-42/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where did you get your dining room light fixture? It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where did you get your dining room light fixture? It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loooove the pop of color the pink/coral desk brings to the room! I vote leave it - or find something else colorful to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pink flamingo center pieces are soooo adorable! Way to make something usually tacky look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's looking great in here! Love your Audubon print of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk