August 23, 2013

Currently Obsessed: Stylish Office Corner & NASHVILLE


_____________________________________________________________________
I'm just so drawn to this neutral palate lately, if you couldn't tell.  I'm loving soft colors and wood tones and white and natural linen with pops of gold.  It's my new favorite and I think it's timeless enough to never tire of it.

I told y'all I was starting to get the organization bug.  I'm currently obsessed with having the perfect little office space to blog and organize paperwork.  A pretty and neutral organic home base to corral all of my stuff.  Just a little corner, I don't need a whole room.  Y'all know I am big on carving out a small corner with a very specific purpose.  I find it a really helpful way to really use your whole house.  And it's easier to attain than claiming and decorating a whole room.

I'm also headed off to Nashville for the next week or so!  Don't worry, I'm staying at my sister's house with plenty of internet access so you won't miss me.  I'm pretty excited about meeting up with a few friends while I'm there and spending time snuggling with my nephews.  They're the cutest and I love that my kids are getting to play with them again too.

What are your favorite things to do in Nashville?  Last time just Matt and I went and we pretty much ate and drank our way across town.  Things might be a little more tame with two babes in tow but I'd still love to hear your must-see list for shopping, sightseeing, and dining!

And as always, you can follow along with our ordinary life adventures over on my Instagram.

18 comments:

  1. I keep debating ordering that lamp (or two) for our work space. I love the gold land of nod one as well. I can't make a decision so we work squinting out eyes in the dark. I love the light fixture! It is stunning.
    Have a blast in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nashville. Make sure you go by Flair Vintage Decor. I love their blog and they seem to have great stuff in store. You'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Nashville. Happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not miss Kayne Prime for dinner in Nashville! Delicious food and a super cool atmosphere and view of the city skyline. It was our favorite when we were there in March for the SEC tourney! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright my dear, throwing in my two cents for Nashville tidbits and to-dos...some even mini friendly :)

    Eateries: Lockeland Table, Kayne Prime, Tavern, Pfunky Griddle (DEF bring the kids), The Pharmacy, and The Southern are a few of my favs
    As for entertainment, check out the zoo, Adventure Science Museum, Cheekwood Botanical Gardens (night exhibit going on right now), Farmer's Market, and Percy Warner Park

    ReplyDelete
  6. What chic inspiration! I love all the natural elements. Enjoy Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sconce! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this...the pops of gold are so pretty! I haven't ever been to Nashville so I'm not much help but hope you have a blast!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh loving neutrals too my dear, can't wait to get new furniture!! And the sconce is awesome...I actually have 2 (currently beautiful 90s brass) spaces for scones in my new dining room and have NO idea what I want, have never had them before!

    ReplyDelete
  10. While in Nashville, drive south and visit Downtown Franklin! It is a beautiful old city with a lot of charm and lots of cute home decor stores. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wanted to get those storage boxes on wheels, but had to finally turn them down...kiddos would've had way too much fun dumping all the toys out and pushing themselves around it! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all!! The sconce is beautiful and of course that feather tray. I haven't been to Nashville....Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! I want to add a bulletin board somewhere to put up photos -- I think they can look great if designed properly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All so very beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing.Buy single or double mattress

    ReplyDelete
  15. I highly recommend Edley's in 12 South for a family friendly dinner. I think you might enjoy the Bushwacker... Check out Leona for some couture and Las Paletas for a popsicle.

    Friday night downtown Franklin is having their art crawl. Lots of fun, and you can always tote the kiddos in the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I highly recommend Edley's in 12 South for a family friendly dinner. I think you might enjoy the Bushwacker... Check out Leona for some couture and Las Paletas for a popsicle.

    Friday night downtown Franklin is having their art crawl. Lots of fun, and you can always tote the kiddos in the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I highly recommend Edley's in 12 South for a family friendly dinner. I think you might enjoy the Bushwacker... Check out Leona for some couture and Las Paletas for a popsicle.

    Friday night downtown Franklin is having their art crawl. Lots of fun, and you can always tote the kiddos in the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I highly recommend Edley's in 12 South for a family friendly dinner. I think you might enjoy the Bushwacker... Check out Leona for some couture and Las Paletas for a popsicle.

    Friday night downtown Franklin is having their art crawl. Lots of fun, and you can always tote the kiddos in the stroller.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!