JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obsessed

August 20, 2013

_____________________________________________________
I've had enough of gray.  Too much rain and gray skies.  I'm loving a dash of brights layered over neutrals this morning.  I'm still a neutral girl at heart and I'll always stick to neutral for the big pieces.  But it's fun to layer in pops of something fun in your accessories.  I like the look of soft pool blues and coraly oranges as one last hurrah into summer.  I think. layered with brown they carry into fall nicely.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. I love that chair! And yes, enough with the gray days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bar cart and the girl in brights art! I'm with you, enough rain and gray skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I tell you...I MISS gray and rain. I moved to California two years ago from Chicago and I would pay big, big money for a good storm one of these days!!

    But - I'm totally with you on staying neutral for staples and adding great colors to keep it fresh. I love the fun pillow you found.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Serena and Lily Bar cart is at the top of my list and I adore the elephant tray!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chair has beautiful lines ! Those bright happy colors peppered in make me smile! It seems like the rainiest summer on record , I'm done. Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those coasters are EXACTLY what I've been looking for--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bar cart has been on my wish list for awhile. And that chair looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love the idea of those chairs with a fun pillow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my Catstudio Virginia pillow and that Outerbanks one is also cute...did you know they make dish towels, too?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally thought the car cart was a changing table. It's gorg though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty obsessed with those cute dishes from C Wonder too! I've been eyeing them for a while. I'm going to need to own one pretty soon! :)

    Marie H.
    www.progressionbdyesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk