JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Meal Planning Made Simple: Week 17

August 12, 2013


________________________________________________________________
Happy Monday Friends!
I hope everyone had a restful weekend.  I know I did.  After a glutenous week of eating delicious food at two of my favorite restaurants, Heritage and Portico, I stuffed my face with cheese trays and fancy pizzas both Friday and Saturday night and ended the weekend with an afternoon at Pippin Hill sipping sparkling rose and taking engagements pictures of one of my favorites and her fiance.  Such a gorgeous winery.  I can't wait to go back and see that view.

Anyway, all this food has me thinking about food, so I finally got my act together with another meal planning week for you.  I hope you enjoy.  What are your favorite recipes you've seen on here before.  I'm trying to put a few "best of" meal plans up here in time for back to school!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. the fish tacos sound amazing! I may just do them as well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jules - i meant to email you about this. is this working well for you still? im considering doign something like this - more to put us on a food budget than anything else. i find myself running to the store and spending money all the time, and i wanna find a way to 'stop the bleeding'. is it economical?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! May have to borrow an idea or two from you for this week's dinner!
    I went to a rehearsal dinner at Pippin Hill last year - it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That pesto pasta looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so yummy!! I have been trying to do weekly menu planning and it makes the week so much smoother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't made a mexican pizza in such a long time, I may have to add it to the list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were at Pippin Hill on Saturday!! Sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so flippin' hungry right now and that Mexican pizza is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a great article, i love the pictures. Thanks for sharing this bookmarking your website as we speak lol xx
    from: wall stickers wall decals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heck yeah. If that's what you're making Wednesday night, I'll be knocking on your door :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mexican black bean pizza sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk