JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obsessed: Perfectly Prep

September 5, 2013


___________________________________________________
I'm feeling preppy this morning.  Y'all know I sway back and forth and all ways end up just inside the preppy line.  I'm loving all the cheerful color.  Something about back to school season leaves me trending more classic.  I love how all three of those shoes could look so great with a pair of jeans and a simple top.  And I'm in need of a good weekender now that the babes are getting older and we're able to spend the night away from home more easily.  Have y'all bought any of these fabulous pillows from Zhush?  I've had my eye on them for awhile!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. I love prep, too. I'm especially fond of the pink snake heels, and green loafers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive got to have those green shoes and lether bag! Did you go to Ikea yet? I want to meet you there!
    XoNancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those green driving mocs are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't go wrong with a preppy fall! I'm loving the driving Mocs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great picks!! I love that weekender and the green driving loafers! - and those pillows! Love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all and that navy pillow is on my short list. if only i could convince the husband....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with all these items! Nicely curated, Julia :) xoxo

    www.sweetsandcelebrations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk