JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Nursery Design for Baby Mason #2

September 9, 2013


_________________________________________________________ 
In case you missed it over the weekend, I shared this fun nursery design for my dear friend Natalie's little girl!  She is going to be the sweetest and most stylish baby girl ever with Natalie for a momma and I can't hardly wait to meet her!  

This babygirl has an on-the-go mama and a wild-man big brother so she'll need a calm retreat to get her beauty rest.  But nothing too sweet or boring for this baby girl!
Modern + Traditional + Sweet

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Its adorable! And that crib is amazing, just perfect for a little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that color scheme! So soft and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design! It's so funny-I went to a street fair over the weekend and this vendor was selling tons of these huge african woven baskets (just like yours)! I kept thinking about what a great hamper it would make for a child's room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for creating a board it was one of my favs, you have such good taste!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out so fab and precious! The art is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best use of one of my paintings to date. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely board, love the crib, pillow and mirror!

    P/S: Come by and enter my current giveaway for a chance to win a fabulous design book (Tom Scheerer Decorates)!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2013/09/a-product-review-and-giveaway-tom.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk