JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Preppy Football Party

September 30, 2013

 Sources from Etsy
Invitations, Stickers, gift tags, and thank you notes: Two Pooch Paperie
Cookies: Ladybug650
Football paper cut-outs: Ruby6000
_________________________________________________________
My nephew turned five over the weekend and my sister had the most adorable party for him again this year!  Graham is really into sports right now, football in particular.  In order to keep the taste level more to their style, my sister went with an old-school collegiate football theme.  It turned out so adorable! Graham was so excited about the football theme!
There was pizza, a bounce house, and candy-filled pinata for the kids.  And an open-bar tailgate in the driveway for the moms and dads.  She also left football playing on several tv's.  She's figured out the perfect formula for children's parties.  Keeps everyone happy and entertained! 
So sad we missed this party!  
What are your best kid's party tips or tricks?  Do you order all the food or use printables so you can focus on the fun parts.  Do you get a bounce house or other activity brought in?  Or do you prefer a more DIY approach?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Way to go ES! Love this idea. Fun for kids yet still sophisticated for the adults. Blue is the perfect color too! It was a gorgeous day for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful party! so sweet. I love to do some easy DIYs for my daughter's parties....I like them small (10 kids or less) so I can make everything extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I did the same thing for my son's birthday party last year. The kids wore their favorite team colors and we had a little field goal in the back yard- they all loved it! It's a fun and easy theme for the fall and all of the dads are happy to be able to watch football while at a kids party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy brilliantness. I wanna steal this idea for Lilly and Fletcher's bday!! That first picture is straight up magical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea for a fall party! Her details look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling party! That Gingham tablecloth is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I love to host birthday parties in my home, home parties I call them, rather than at venues. I make all my food, but have relied on Costco a few times, and like to make cupcake toppers and goodie bags myself. Historically I have picked them theme based on the outfit my little wore :-) As he gets older this will change I'm sure. Not into bringing activities in, I like to make my own games-like going fishing, build your own sundae, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Not one detail went unnoticed! I wish I could be more of a DIY person, but I don't have the patience, or really the talent for that matter.

    xo
    coastalsplendor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like the best time...even for adults. I mean, I was sold as soon as I saw the blue gingham tablecloths!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute...love the blue checked tablecloth and napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your order, I did see the invite to color match the cookies...but seeing the whole party put together is awesome! I so rarely get the opportunity to see the cookies in their party setting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your order, I did see the invite to color match the cookies...but seeing the whole party put together is awesome! I so rarely get the opportunity to see the cookies in their party setting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk