JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obsessed: Make An Impact

October 17, 2013


_________________________________________________________

Y'all know I'm a neutral girl at heart.  But I think what I love most about sticking to a neutral base is the ability to add something big in when you want to mix it up.  Something that makes a big statement.  Just picture any of these with an all white background?  Showstopper right?  I love that.  And let's be honest, they're actually pretty bad-ass altogether too right?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. love the monogram pillow and gold bar cart! they would be perfect in our formal living room!! :)
    ~Sarah @ 702 Park Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for a nice pair of driving loafers and love the painted desert rug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the barcart and rug! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    -natalie @ dosesofdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing list. I seriously want everything on here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk