JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Lulu and Georgia Painted Desert Rug

October 28, 2013

Y'all.  You know how I always talk about selecting good classic pieces in neutral colors so you can add a wow factor in when the mood strikes.  This equation works out well for both yourself and your home.  It creates the perfect backdrop for seasonal changes or high impact items you want to showcase.

Well when I received the painted desert rug in the mail a few weeks ago from the awesome team at Lulu and Georgia I knew I had hit wow-factor jackpot!  When I unwrapped it Tagg immediately started doing nose dive somersaults all over it!  It was hilarious.  He obviously loves it as much as I do! The colors are even more beautiful and rich in person and the quality is amazing.  I'm thrilled that it can stand up to the heavy traffic and mayhem my children create.


Here is a sneak peek of my plans for this gorgeous rug!  I plan on using it as the base of the teepee we're making this week for the playroom. It's going to be amazing!

Be sure to head over to Lulu and Georgia now and check out all of the gorgeous goodies.  What are your favorite items?  Have you purchased anything yet?  You will not be disappointed, I promise!  I can't wait to select some Christmas presents from their gift shop.

Don't forget to use the discount code PAWLEYSISLAND20 at checkout to enjoy 20% off your puchase!  The discount is valid for one week so don't miss out!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

12 comments:

  1. One of my favorite rugs from Lulu and Georgia! it will look perfect in the playroom! good luck with the teepee i am so impressed......

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sold out of most sizes, rats. Great rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This room is going to be so so good. I can't wait to see it all come together. I'm obsessed with that rug too - especially the in-person color of it. I was on the waitlist for it forever, so I was thrilled when it was back in stock. I can attest that it's been holding up amazingly so far - and ours is in our kitchen! Talk about a high traffic area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl..........this room is going to be amazing!!! I am in love with that rug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rug is incredible!!! I love what your son was doing! I'd probably be doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Will add a nice pop of color to the room! Hope you had a nice weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE. So pretty and perfect in your room :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty rug. Itss going to look dynamite in the finished space. Tagg has a good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great rug!! I've got my eye on a pouf over there, but it's on backorder until January!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the rug!! I think it looks even better in your snap shot than it does on the site! It's going to be amazing in the sun room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, you're killing me with that rug! Every I see it, I keep thinking of a place I'd need it in my house! PS I know it's long overdue, but I just added my blog roll back, and you made the short list (as always)! xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that rug!!! It will look perfect in the playroom. I have a short list of rugs I want to get my hands on my Lulu and Georgia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk