JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Online Shoes

October 7, 2013


Hey friends!  Earlier this summer I was asked to style a pair of Clarks Orinocco Sash boots by OnlineShoes.com along with several other bloggers.  I'm a long time fan of Clarks.  My dad has been wearing their boots my whole life.  Matthew is also a big fan.  They're so comfortable and classic.  I wasn't familiar with Onlineshoes.com or the Clarks Orinocco Sash Boots at that point so I took some to browse the site and found lots of things I loved.  I'm especially loving the selection of womens boots.  Boots are such a classic staple.  You can justify having a few pairs because they are built to last season to season.  Especially if you buy from a company that prides itself on both form and function.  They're meant to get dirty!

You can see the way everyone styled the shoes here.  And a fun note, if you vote for your favorite look could can even win a $500 credit for yourself.

We got to the mountains a lot and as soon as I opened the box I knew these Orinocco Sash boots were perfect for a fall mountain look.  I love the that they are low enough to be casual but tall enough on my heal to be sturdy.  We do a lot of walking around in the woods up there and I think they'd be great hiking boots.  Of course, I paired them with my favorite skinny jeans. Because they have a low profile you could wear them with bootcut pants as well as a regular shoe.

I'd wear this outfit around Richmond, I don't think it's just a woodsy look.  It's a great outfit for the pumpkin patch or farm.  I could also see myself wearing these shoes to starbucks in the city. 




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

15 comments:

  1. Can you please model in post more often!! I love this so much, o yeah and the boots are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thank you Thank you sweet friend for saying that. I'm about to throw up on myself over here :) #bluesteel

      Delete
    2. great shoes. please tell me what size do you take and what is the length insoles? thank you

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Boots are so cute! Good job modeling them! And I love the bag and the gingham shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable boots! love the styling you pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute. I just love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in those photos! As I first started looking I was thinking "gosh, that model looks so much like you, maybe it's a sister?" Ha, I am a little slow! Love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are perfect for the mountains! Love the gingham too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work it girl!! Love the shoes and your new profile pic with the littles. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm one of the other entrants in the contest. Just wanted to drop by to say good luck :)

    I like your take on the look. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk