JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Puppet Show DIY & Sally King Benedict for Furbish

October 29, 2013

Did I mention that I broke my finger last week?  Yeah.  My middle finger on my right hand.  It's making things all kinds of challenging over here.  Yet, I've decided to add one more DIY project to our ORC playroom. 

Here's my inspiration.  

Wish me luck and stay tuned tomorrow for the big reveal!

_______________________________________________________________

Also, how amazing is the Sally King Benedict pop-up shop at Furbish right now?


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! That is so very painful! I hope it starts feeling better asap so you can tackle more DIYs! Love Sally's work! She is so talented!

    http://scarlettmoonblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your hurt finger. What a bummer! Can't wait to see what you been working on in your post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! hope the finger heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you again! I've been away from the old blog for a while (Shorely Chic) and in with the new! Hope you'll come for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good gracious! So sorry to hear about your finger. Take care of yourself mamma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your finger...boooo....I missed the Sally Benedict orignals....boooo again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Broken finger sounds awful! I can't wait to see what you do with the puppet show DIY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk