JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

State Fair Fun

October 8, 2013


 Last week Matthew and I went with the babes and my parents to the Virginia State Fair.  We had such a great time.  Tagg was just an inch too short for almost all of the kid rides but Wells fearlessly conquered them solo.  Including her first pony ride!  Poor Tagg started off strong on the pony but melted down quickly when he realized I wasn't with him.  Bless.  They had all of the children's rides and animals grouped together away from the main fair this year which worked really well.  We were able to stay for a few hours, do our thing, and leave without too much crazy. 
With the #allergykids in tow we snacked on apples and raisins from home which was drastically less exciting than the fried goodness fair fare we usually eat.  But something about hiding behind the double stroller inhaling an elephant ear just felt wrong.
Such a fun afternoon!
Do you State Fair? What's your favorite part?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

20 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! You have the most gorgeous (and photogenic) children ever! And check out your cute stylish mom - I see where you get your great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious family ... makes me very sentimental about those fall fair days when my kids were little! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures of your beautiful family! Love your mom's outfit...clearly being stylish runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful photos! They are amazing! your kids are too cute! We do have a Texas State fair here in Dallas and its going on right now. We need to plan our outing. Its always difficult to chose the right moment to go when less people will be there. I think one day after school will be ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SC state fair starts tomorrow!! I LOVE the fair... So icky but yet so nostalgic. The people watching (at least at the sc fair) is the BEST! Y'all are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! You have a well dressed family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so cute. I think you look like Natalie Portman. Do you get that a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good grief they are so stinking cute!!!! Love the pictures. I've said it before - your momma has style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pictures at the fair because the colors are always so rich and fun. Looks like y'all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous and happy pictures!! I want you to come take pics of Baby Otto in 2014. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks so much fun!!! love all the shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable pictures! I love the fair. I used to go every year with my dad growing up. We need to go next year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You definitely get your sense of style from your mom! She looks great! Can you share what type of camera you use? Also did you photoshop all these pictures? They are amazing!!!

    mdaniel@consolidated.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so fun! I love Wells's look of intensity on the pony and the kiddie rides. So cute. I would be so bummed to miss out on the fair food - hello funnel cake!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love the state fair or at least all the yummy food. i love your mom, shes got mad style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. First up, you guys are the most stylish people I've ever seen at the fair! The Texas State Fair does not play, and we hope to be there this weekend! Fried Oreos, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't been to the state fair since I was a kid..it looks like so much fun! Especially love the pics of the kids in the tractor tire!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So presh!! You and your littles are adorbs!!!!

    http://reuschinteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julia you look so much like your mom, how cool and stylish is she by the way?! And your babies are just gorgeous and at the most precious age. These photos look like a magazine shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk