JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Five Favorites from the One Room Challenge

November 8, 2013

Y'all.  What a whirlwind week it has been!  I'm pretty excited we're already to Friday.  I don't think I can get the kids and I properly dressed in the morning one more time.  Y'all already ooh'ed and ahh'ed over the big reveal of our playroom.  Thank you so much for that.  It was a big risk doing a room that was going to turn out so colorful and full of stuff despite my design ideas.  It's already a disaster in there, but really, that was the purpose.  Our whole family is loving it!

I wanted to share with you a few more of my favorites from the other participants.  Every one of the ladies did such an amazing job and it was really hard to select my top five.  I'll be back later with my favorites from the rest of the group and a few from the link party stand-outs!















Naomi at Design Manifest









Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

15 comments:

  1. All of the participants did amazing things with their spaces! The weekly anticipation was so fun. Your highlights here are so chic and elegant. Still, having little ones, the teepee is a standout for me. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I am still visiting all the One Room Challenge participants and am so impressed with all the talent! My kids are off from school today (and yesterday) and they are cutting into my blog reading time! Lol!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were all so incredible. Naomi's room slayed me! I want to move in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naomi's was awesome! She definitely had a nice budget to work with, which I think is always helpful. Linda and Jennifer's rooms turned out great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved them all ... the creativity and talent were incredible!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naomi killed it, and I like how Gaby went so bold with the black & gallery wall. Good reveals fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were all so fun to see! I loved seeing Gaby's black bathroom...it was so chic and fun! I have always wanted to have a black room but haven't had the guts to pull the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these are all my favorites too, including yours of course! ;)
    Thanks so much Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Julia. I am thrilled to be on this page with the others. Please add that adorable tee pee to this list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, thank you so much, Julia, for including my room!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so good! This was so much fun to do! So many talented girls out in the blogosphere!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are all my favorites, too! Like minds! Have a great weekend.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this round up! These were my fav too + your playroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude, all of those spaces are amazing! What talented gals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk