JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

House Tour: Chez V Master Bedroom

November 15, 2013

You're in for a real treat this morning.  I have the master bedroom reveal of my sweet blog friend Emily over at Chez V.  It's freaking awesome.  This girl oodles talent and pretty much made everything in the room.  She's awesome.  Emily participated in the One Room Challenge Link Party and I seriously jumped to her blog first thing on Thursday mornings over that past month just to see what she was throwing out next.

Emily did such an amazing job!  Be sure to check out her blog to read all the details of her many DIY projects and find all the sources for her room.

Enough rambling, the pictures say it all.



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

16 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! So glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her bedroom redo. It had all the right details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know -- can you even believe?! Her photography is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily is the real deal! I heart her and her design skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the thought put into this room. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. muchas gracias for the love, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Emily, and could not believe what she accomplished in six short weeks. She's says she is doing it again in April! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Emily's style and bold use of color and pattern- a style wizard!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unbelievable. Love all of the bright punches of color and the eclectic mix of prints and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily is amazing ... I love her attitude and the layering in her master bedroom re-do is perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is such a rich bedroom! With perfect patterns and textures that blend in with each other so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous!!!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this room! you are creative and cool! I thought it's my favorite part of the room.penderie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bedroom is one of the best place where we spend many time for that we also love to design the bedroom. Home Decor Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved her bedroom! Swanky:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dark walls and the bright tropical colors, it works. Always a fan for using the vintage ceramic dishes and bowls for jewelry storage.
    I did not like the big blue banner from Bloglovin, that covered the top of your post asking me to follow your blog. Couldn't get it to move or shrink, frustrating,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk