JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Menu Planning: New Years Eve Appetizers

December 30, 2013



Well hello there friends.  Did everyone have a great holiday?  We had an awesome Christmas full of lots of family and lots of love.  Matthew was home last week which was a treat for me and the kids.  Everything is better when he's here.  

It's hard to believe a new year is already upon us.  But I'm ready.

Do you have big plans for New Years Eve?  We don't.  I'm not much of a night owl so a celebration that focuses on midnight is pretty hard for me.  I've prepped some of my favorite appetizers for you just in case you're more adventurous than I am this year.  

I'm working on a New Years Brunch so I'll be back with that menu and some ideas later.  That's more my speed anyway. 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. so exciting!! I can't believe NYE is around the corner. These look delicious. We usually go out for an early dinner. I don't like being out on the roads this night of the year. We love having a ton of champagne! All the best for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apps are my very favourite and these all look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ALL sound so good! We had the honey, pear and brie one on puff pastry for Christmas eve dinner and it was such a hit!! Merry Christmas Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...these look delicious and so refined!! My NYE apps consist of pigs in a blanket and crack bread!

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those appetizers look yummy and will taste perfect while sitting on the sofa in jammies. We are going out this year, but I'm like you - not much of a night owl. Been meaning to tell you that I love your new profile picture pretty girl! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these look delish! Hard to believe that 2013 is almost over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk