I'm a bit all over the place mentally this week. Wells only goes to school three days a week but that little bit of time with just me and Tagg sure makes a big difference in my productivity. We're on week two of no school because of snow and I'm pretty much running out of new ways to play trains and princesses.
FIVE FOR FRIDAY
1. I promise to show more of Tagg's room progress next week. Even though I promised you that same line on Friday, I'll mean it more this time. No really. It's finally photographed so that's a big step in the right direction.
2. We currently have zero plans for Superbowl Sunday. Instead, I'm hoping to finish up our master closet makeover. I've been itching to finalize the space with these pretty wooden hangers. This is our inspiration picture for the closet. We're going to be using this layout but in an all-white colorscheme to help the space feel more open.
3. I'm over at Little Black Door today fessing up about a few things. I'm guessing you can relate to a few.
4. I'm over at Tartan and Sequins sharing a few of my favorites and some things I'm not really that into. It's obviously a don't miss.
4. I'm hosting a pretty amazing contest with Polyvore for #projectdecorate. You could win a $500 gift card to Serena and Lily if I like your board the best. Click here for details on how to enter.