JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Meal Planning Week 21

February 17, 2014

Good morning!  Did everyone have a good weekend?  Ours was mostly spent inside avoiding the cold slushy outside.  Wells wasn't feeling great Friday or Saturday.  Sick babies are the hardest, but especially when you're not feeling that well either.  Today is already sunny which helps everything. Yesterday Matthew and I went on a day date to ikea.  Second time in a month.  We're starting to get addicted.  I think one day soon our closet project will be complete and I can't wait to show you.  For now, we still have piles of clothes draped over our chairs and all over the floor.  I'm so ready to have a messy pile of laundry in the corner by choice and not force.

I'm back on the meal planning this week and tried to go a little bit healthier.  I know I'm not the only one stuffing my face with wine and dessert while I'm in stuck inside.  We ate an entire box of oreos on Saturday out of sheer boredom.

________________________________________________________________________________


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. I had the quinoa patties pinned and that balsamic chicken looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh zucchini cakes are a favorite at our house so I bet the quinoa patties will go over well (I can call them cakes - I think that convinces the littles to try them). Thanks for the recipes. I can't wait to see your closet once it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making the quinoa patties tonight!

    www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These last two sound amazing! Thanks for always sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - too much dessert here too. UGH! Spring hurry up. Your meal plan looks amazing. I am off the hook for dinner this week but that also means solo parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinning that Potato quinoa patties recipe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you come here and cook?!? I'm stuck making the same boring things over and over! That pesto pasta looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk