JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

New House: Tagg's Nursery Progress

February 3, 2014

Okay so I've teased y'all two weeks in a row about Tagg's nursery.  And I feel bad about that because here we are today with some pictures but I would hardly call it a reveal.  This post is more just a state of things as they stand today. 

Tagg was almost 1.5 when we bought this house and he's now just barely over two.  Other than painting everything and adding wood blinds it just doesn't make sense to spend much time or money on this space.  We plan to transition him to a bed this Spring.  I want to work on layout and function before I hang any pictures.  I need to organize and select his new bed linens before I even think about window treatments.

It will really stay much the same once he's in a larger bed.  I'll just add another layer of accessories and art.  I'm also brainstorming a way to add in Thomas the Train.  Blue Thomas, Green Percy, and, Red James to be exact.  I'll keep you up to date on that as well.


PAINT COLORS:
Walls BM Classic Gray
Trim: SW Designer White
Ceiling: Lowes Flat White Ceiling Paint

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the throw over the rocker - any chance it's still available some where? My boys are obsessed with Thomas the Train (my oldest loved it from 18 months until just recently - he is 6 - crazy, and now my little guy is obsessed). I really wanted the Toby sheets from PBK (trains) but they sold out before I could grab them. I can't wait to see what you do with the space! What a lucky little guy Tagg is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagg is one lucky little man, and if anyone can make Thomas chic its you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great...I can't wait to see all of the transitions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic-so light and soothing! I'm obsessed with the elephant hook detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet room - I love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious room for such a precious boy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so sweet. I love it. And that black and white pillow is packed with so much punch. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its beautiful! Great job Julia! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look so good Julia. Love the color and happy easiness to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it-such a perfect space for a little gentleman! where did you get your glider? I've been hunting for one with gray piping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE his name on the wall…..great idea and so cost efficient!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great...you definitely have a good start and plenty to work with moving forward!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk