JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

SIP & SHOP with Kayce Hughes Pears + Bears and Beaufort Bonnet Company

February 27, 2014

A friend of mine and I are co-hosting a little Sip & Shop this Sunday with Kayce Huges Pears + Bears and The Beaufort Bonnet Company.




 We are keeping the guest list rather small so we can all enjoy ourselves.  But we do have a few spots open and I'd love to see some of y'all there if you're local to Richmond.  If you'd like to join us please email me right away at juliakyleryan@gmail.com to reserve a spot. 

In the words of my girl Chassity, Background checks may apply (joking), but obviously if you’re creepy please don’t email me (duh).

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Need your input. Does Kayce Hughes run true to size? I am debating whether to order size 4 or 6. Wondering about the sleeve length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish you lived closer, even though I don't have a child! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my Beaufort bonnet order in a couple weeks ago! Soo ready for summer to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I'm excited to see the Kayce Huges spring clothes for babies-do you know when it will be up?

    Also do you ever travel to do photography? I'm in NY but visit Alabama and Charlotte all the time to see family and would love to know if you are ever working in those areas! I have a baby boy on the way in about 4 weeks (my first!) and would love to do some family shots with you at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bummed I didn't make it...we didn't get back from Charlottesville until after 2 and had quite a bit to get done around the house. If I'd known two snow days were in store, I would have let the housework wait and come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk