JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Colorful Breakfast Nook with Teil Duncan Art | Furbish Pop-up Shop

March 13, 2014

You do not want to miss the Teil Duncan pop-up shop at Furbish this morning at 10.  Teil's beach inspired art is amazing.  It's different and modern and I could easily place every piece in my home.


Of course, I picture a Teil Duncan piece in a super badass colorful breakfast nook.  What better way to start your day than with some bright colorful beach scenes.  That, and coffee.  Of course.  I also would love a piece for above my buffet in our more formal dining room.  It would be the perfect piece to make it a bit less stuffy.  Where would you put a TEIL DUNCAN piece?


Teil Duncan Art | Canton Jar Lamp | Kelly Green Placemats | Pink Ditsy Cocktail Napkins | Riviera Side Chair | Heirloom Candle | Party Decanter | Geo Nesting Bowls | Malibu Chandelier | Lulu and Georgia Painted Desert Rug | Round Blanca Table

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Great board for your breakfast nook. I am a huge fan of hers and can see one in my house, anywhere! Love those bistro chairs, table and your look. I will be checking out her sale on Thursday! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this happy art! and the fact she's an Auburn girl!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the board! Yay Lulu & Georgia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bright colors and beach scenes! That would be a fab breakfast nook, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her work and didn't even realize she's an auburn girl! war eagle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk