JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

ART SALE | Lowcountry Marsh Series 1 The North End

April 28, 2014

Y'all are always asking about my art and what painting I've been up to.  I'm pretty tight lipped about it and it took a lot of courage to share these with you all.  I'm not big on putting myself out there, sounds strange for a blogger to sayClearly, I don't mind putting some of myself out there.   Anyway, I'm really proud of these pieces and I hope you like them!

I have been working on a series of marsh scenes to offer on the blog for a while now. They're inspired by the creek crossing over into the north end of Pawleys Island, SC.  This is absolutely the number one thing I miss about living in Pawleys Island.  Views like this are at every turn.  Time slows down just a bit when you're surrounded by such beauty.  My goal is to bring a little piece of that with my head and heart forever.

Please email me at juliakyleryan@gmail.comif you're interested in purchasing one.

UPDATE:  I'm overwhelmed by the response to my work and am so shocked to say that we are sold out already!  Several of you have gotten an email from requ


Series 1 The North End
11x14 Acrylic on canvas
$125 unframed

The North End 1
sold

The North End 2
sold
  
 The North End 3
pending

 The North End 4
pending
  

The North End 5
sold

 The North End 6
pending

*these are being sold without the frame pictured above and are priced accordingly, however please feel free to email me for additional pricing information if you would like to purchase your piece framed.  I also often do commissioned pieces in larger or smaller sizes if you are interested.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

27 comments:

  1. Stunning! You are so talented friend!! We really missed you this weekend it was not the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every one! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Marsh paintings are my weakness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! I need the South End! ;) It cannot get here fast enough!! Already worried about hurricane season though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I didn't have two Pawleys island creek paintings, I'd be all over these! They're great. You need to do some paintings of the Jettys on the south end!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! You are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Julia these are so amazing!!! You are just some true talent love!!! Hate you weren't with us this weekend!! We missed you bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented Julia! Great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously what can you not do?! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, Julia, these are absolutely stunning. How in the world do you have time to paint too? Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have admired your marsh painting for so long! These are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are beautiful! As most of them are sold and pending it should tell you how talented you are! I also Wanted to thank you for your recommendation for the Spanx Wow leggings. I just picked some up during a sale and love them! They are great yoga pants for doing errands or hanging around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful Julia!! You are so so talented. Hope you do more painting soon! I would love to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love!!! You know I'm Pawley's girl! I hope you do more soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning, love them all! Will you please do some more?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all so beautiful I'm not surprised they sold out so fast. Would have loved one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are GORGEOUS- the green and the gold frame are just fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are amazing!! You are so talented! Photography, Design, Cooking....you are so well rounded. Can't wait for the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow these are all so incredibly gorgeous. Love the calming colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope to still get a marsh painting obe day? We've moved so let me know if I am still on the wait list.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these!! I might have to get one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk