JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

May 23, 2014

I hope everyone has an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!  With all of the allergy issues we've been having with Tagg I think we're going to stay home this time.  I just don't like the idea of being on the road or so far from a hospital.  We're off to an allergy follow-up so hopefully we'll find some information or reassurance.



Plus a few sales and promotions going on this weekend!

Nordstrom: Half-Yearly sale for Women's & Kids (Spring markdowns on women's & kids apparel, shoes, accessories and more) // Ends June 1

Neiman Marcus: The Real Deal sale // Save up to 40% off the latest styles in Sport Shop, Contemporary/CUSP, and Dress Collections

Serena & Lily: 20% off everything // CODE SUMMER20

Gap: Take 40% off regular price styles! Use code EVENT.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. I hope y'all are able to get some definitive answers regarding T's allergies. That has to be so scary to always be worried. This is so random but I have to say I'm envious that you have a place that can give a good, classic little boy's haircut. Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I promise I haven't forgotten your banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Tagg!! We are taking it easy this memorial day too, sometimes that's the nicest thing :)


    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he finds relief. I suffered terribly as a child, and have grown out of asthma, except for allergy induced and still suffer from a variety of other foods, pollens etc.. it is a miserable feeling and I hope your precious guy finds relief!! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking it easy might be the best for everyone. I really love the pics of the kids in the rain boots. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk