May 9, 2014

Maxi Love

I love a good maxi dress because of it's versatility.  It's both casual and dressy at the same time.  It adds a bit of a boho vibe and you can hide your legs underneath.  I'm also started to lean towards a good maxi skirt like these three lovelies below.  I know it's cool to wear them with a cropped blouse but I'd pair it with a cheap white wife-beater and a fun necklace instead.



I've rounded up a few more of my favorites.  They're mostly maxi dresses because then you really don't have to think about much else.  Just throw one on with a pair of comfy flats or simple wedges and you've got yourself a pulled-together look in two seconds.  Kind of like wearing your nightgown only widely accepted.  My favorite kind of outfit.

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for doing this post! I'm in need a new maxi for summer and these are great picks! Now I don't have to search through the interwebs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm you know I feel about a maxi dress.......best clothing ever made!!! And you my dear could rock one like no other!!! xoxo Caycee

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the last pretty pattern! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you...I can't get enough maxi dresses or skirts! They are so perfect for warmer weather and you can throw them on and look put together without trying! Happy Friday love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!